XL Wick Centering Kit
- Wick Spacing
You've spent more time than anyone will know testing and perfecting your candles (we know - we've been there). Your beautiful candles deserve centered wicks. The Wick Centering Tool is used to place the wick perfectly centered in the bottom of your vessel and the Wick Holders are used to center and hold the top of the wick while the wax solidifies. Every part of our design process was done with ease of use and productivity in mind.
1x Wick Centering Tool
60x Wick Holders
- Patent pending
- Speeds up candle production
- Improves quality and safety of the candle
- Eliminates frustration of "eyeballing" every wick
- Holds wicks firmly to prevent shifting and slouching during wax setting
- Eliminates wasted candles from wicks falling out of inferior wick holders
- Made specifically for each vessel for a perfect fit
- Made from a recyclable, plant-based bioplastic
- Configurable for many different wick types and wick placements
When using multiple wicks, spacing is typically what is shown in the table below. This is based on the most commonly used spacing for these specific diameters. If you prefer different spacing, just let us know in the “Special instructions" section at checkout!
Diameter (Wick Spacing)
We bought the 9oz wood wick centering kit with 12 wick holders. We then proceeded to buy the XL set because the 1st ones worked awesome. These save so much time and and work and fit perfectly.
Jason & Brandi
Cottage & Coast Candles
A great product something no maker should do without .
Great product!! Fits perfectly and very easy to use. I love that you can order in different colors, it makes it easy to quickly identify different sizes! I will be buying more soon.