- Wick Spacing
You've spent more time than anyone will know testing and perfecting your candles (we know - we've been there). Your beautiful candles deserve centered wicks! Designed with ease of use and productivity in mind, the Wick Holders are used to center and hold the top of the wick while the wax solidifies. The ‘V’ design holds cotton wicks firmly to prevent shifting during wax setting.
12x Wick Holders
- Patent pending
- Speeds up candle production
- Improves quality and safety of the candle
- Eliminates frustration of "eyeballing" every wick
- Holds wicks firmly to prevent shifting and slouching during wax setting
- Eliminates wasted candles from wicks falling out of the wick holders
- Made specifically for each vessel for a perfect fit
- Made from a recyclable, plant-based bioplastic
- Configurable for many different wick types and wick placements
- To prevent issues with the Wick Holders, we do not recommend covering or insulating the candles while the Wick Holders are in use
When using multiple wicks, spacing (measured from wick to wick) is typically what is shown in the table below. This is based on the most commonly used spacing for these specific diameters. If you prefer different spacing, just let us know in the “Special instructions" section at checkout!
Top Diameter (Wick Spacing)
I love these. They really help me centre the wicks which I was struggling with before
How many can I get at a time? What does material with 3 weights, one with and 2 wicks?
We love these, they make it so much easier to hold the wick on the containers, and they fit perfectly. Well crafted, and worth the wait for hand maid 3d printed items. Definitely ordering more as needed
Love the wicking tool and the holders we got! Will definitely be ordering more!! So easy to use! Well worth the wait!!!